SuperBIO BELT - The Indestructible Belt!
SuperBio Belt - Simply Indestructible!
- It's thick, it's tough, and built like a tank. Great gun belt
- Absolutely no stretch or fold-over
- High-strength material super strong internal polyester webbing with a super tough thermoplastic polyurethane leather-like textured coating that makes it durable, waterproof, easy to clean and stronger than natural leather
- Will not absorb water, oil, chemicals, and other harsh environments
- Exhibits inherent resistance to salt water (sweat) stress cracking, hydrolysis and the attack of fungi
- Tested and used by NASA and the US government for military and space programs
- Compliant with FDA skin-sensitivity requirements. 6000 PSI high tensile strength but flexible in all temperatures
- 1 1/2 inch or 1 1/4 inch wide and close to 3/16 inch thick in black color only
- Great for concealed carry gun belt plus it wipes clean with soap and water
- Heavy-duty no rust solid stainless steel roller buckle and screws that will cinch and hold securely
- Seven oval holes at 1 inch apart add an ample range of adjustment
- Keeper loop in chrome to match the buckle or choose the keeper loop to match the black belt color
- SuperBio Indestructible belt is designed, manufactured, and distributed in the USA by Daltech Force
Posted by Unknown on 9th May 2013
I recently purchased this belt because my last one fell apart. Upon receiving it I was impressed by the quality of it compared to others. So far I've worn it every day since I've received it. When I wore it with my holster (Comptac MTAC) it did not move as it used to with my previous belt.
Like this Belt
Posted by Anonymous on 19th Apr 2013
Excellent product, strong, does not bend out of shape like leather.
This is a great belt
Posted by Tony on 16th Apr 2013
My first real "non tactical" belt.
This belt has some serious heft to it. I don't believe this material will break down anytime soon.
Looks like leather, which is what I had hopped for. Daltech nailed it with the look, fit, finish and function.
I use kydex holsters and the biothene and kydex materials lock together when worn. Your gun will not move unless you move it.
I had been looking for a belt of this material for a while. All the other makers are charging at least twenty dollars more.
Just buy the Daltech! I'm recommending Daltech to anyone wanting a great belt.
Super is right!
Posted by Stefan L on 10th Apr 2013
This belt does what it says. CCW is great and got from the maker for great price.
Posted by RWS on 4th Apr 2013
Finally! An American made product worth it's cost and more. I have only been wearing this belt for a week and I know that it is going to last longer than any belt I have ever owned. Comfortable, attractive and yet strong enough to carry a holstered weapon on a daily basis. If this belt continues to perform after months of daily use, I would like to buy a brown version, if you have plans of making that available.
In America, belt mean no need rope hold up holster.
Posted by DKW on 26th Mar 2013
Mr. Miyagi my have diminished the value of a belt for Daniel, but after wearing this one daily for awhile now I would have a hard time finding a better value for the money. It's stiff as anything you've tried before for about half the cost. Looks sharp, cleans up easy, and is virtually impossible to damage. Supports the weight of a full sized Beretta 92FS with an IWB or OWB holster with no twisting.
All this and it is comfortable as well, and comes with a lifetime guarantee. I'd buy another one just for the hell of it.
Posted by AJM on 23rd Mar 2013
I've been using this belt for about a month now, and it does not exhibit any scratching from my everyday cell phone holster. The belt is stiff enough to hold leather and Kydex holsters, and in fact is stiffer than my Beltman leather belt while being of reasonable thickness. Time will tell what the durability of this is, and whether any permanent deformation will happen in the future, but if it holds its shape and stiffness then this will be the only belt I'll ever need.
Excellent alternative to more expensive leather belts
Posted by NBD on 21st Feb 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by the bio belt. It is very stiff, enough for firearms carry, but not so much that it is uncomfortable. It looks very much like a standard black dress belt, but is easily cleaned and I don't have to worry about the finish being scratched up by my holsters like I do with my bullhide belt. At 1.5", it is the perfect size for dress and carry use, I highly recommend this belt to anyone that carries a firearm on a daily basis.