Smooth BULLBELT - Full Grain Bull Hide - BLACK or BROWN
Casual, Work, or Gun Belt - Bull Hide Full-Grain Leather BULLBELT
- Rounded edges and a smooth front face
- Changeable buckle with screw fasteners
- Compare to belts that are twice the price
- Large oval holes with spacing and number of holes options
- 14+ ounce 1/4 inch thick USA bull hide leather is the ultimate single layer belt
- Premium USA full-grain leather that is not glued, laminated, or stitched together
- It will never split or come apart - GUARANTEED! OR WE REPLACE IT FOR FREE!
- Makes a great gun holster belt that will not stretch or foldover
- Comes in Deep Black or Rich Brown and in sizes up to 70
- No rust solid stainless steel or brass roller buckle
- Polished chrome or brass dress buckle
- Before you buy just a better belt - Buy the best belt
- Don't overpay for other belts - Buy a BULLBELT!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 14 | Next
Outstanding Service and Excellent Product
Posted by Hamizan on 14th May 2013
First of all, the handling of my order was very fast and excellent. I received a fast response on all my inquiries. I am very pleased and surprised on the quality of the belt. The quality is excellent and I will definitely buy again from daltech. Highly recommended and you will not regret with the purchase. Daltech simply have the right combination. Outstanding service + Excellent Product + Right Price !!!!
What a belt!
Posted by Dave Schauman on 9th May 2013
I received my Bullbelt and am very happy. What a belt! It is a nice looking belt and thick enough that it holds my carry holster very well. I was also very happy with how fast it was shipped. Thank you so much.
Posted by Anonymous on 19th Apr 2013
Great belt just what I was searching for.
Posted by Anonymous on 12th Apr 2013
This belt is Beast!!!! Well made and comfortable to wear. Thickest belt I've ever had and I have NO doubt that it would hold up any holster I'd attach to it!!!
Black Bullbelt with stainless roller buckle
Posted by John on 10th Apr 2013
I've been looking for a quality real leather black belt for a while, at a reasonable price, that is made in the USA. The Daltect Force Bullbelt was the answer, quality is great, sizing right on, shipping on time, customer service was great. Highly recommend their belts.
Great Belt and Customer Service
Posted by Unknown on 12th Mar 2013
The quality of this belt is top notch. The customer service is the best. I highly recommend this belt.
Excellent Gun Belt
Posted by Ron on 10th Mar 2013
My rig consists of a PX4 Storm Subcompact 9mm with the Civilian Ghost holster. I’ve had the belt for two weeks and the hostler does not move when drawing the gun. I’ve used the belt with jeans and it’s a very stylish belt. I definitely recommend this belt!
Posted by David Hartman on 6th Mar 2013
Ordered and received the quarter inch Bull belt. Man is this thing tough! I don't think that I'll have to ever buy a replacement for this one. But, I will probably order another one, or at least one for my dad. I couldn't find anything of this quality for this price.
Securing the hardware and pants
Posted by Roger Hardy on 10th Jan 2013
A very strong and good looking belt. Carrying concealled (licensed) is much easier and more stable. IWB holster on strong side, two double stack mags and hardware on other side. Very pleased and will be ordering more belts fo my boys.
I highly recommended Daltechforce products.
Posted by Matt Wilson on 31st Dec 2012
Best belt I've owned in years. Already ordered more.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 14 | Next