Genuine Bison / American Buffalo Hide Dual Layer Gun Belt in Brown
Our Bison leather gun belts are made exclusively in our custom leather shop. Bison leather has a unique buttery feel that can't be imitated. Be the envy of every gun carrier you know!
- - Approximately 3/16" Thick with the option of upgrading to the Ultimate Thickness 1/4".
- - Backed with a smooth full grain USA bullhide
- - Bison is and exotic leather that is soft yet durable with a textured grain pattern.
- - Your choice of buckles.
- - Comes in 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" width. Fits all standard belt loops and holsters.
- - Option to upgrade to a steel core belt.
- - Handcrafted to order.
- - All American made in the Daltech Force leather shop in 3-4 business days
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
Carry All Day, Your Way!™
Made in the USA by Daltech Force®
If you have questions on sizing, please call to speak with our excellent customer service sales staff at 1-844-GUN-BELT.
Leather Goods: Limited Lifetime Warranty to fix or replace:
Daltech Enterprises, Inc. will cover any defects in materials, construction, or workmanship on all leather products that we sell for the lifetime of the product. This covers stitching that breaks buckles that break, or a defect in the leather that we missed.
Elastic Carry Products: One Year Limited Warranty to fix or replace:
Daltech Enterprises, Inc. will cover any defects in materials, construction, or workmanship on all elastic carry products for up to one year. They are covered if the stitching unravels or comes loose or part of the gun pocket separates from the shirt of elastic. The warranty is limited to one year since theses items are worn and washed frequently and we can’t control the care of the product.
Daltech Force is not responsible for the use or misuse, mis-handling, and careless use of firearms when using our products. Firearms are dangerous. Make sure to read all instructions and take training and classes to handle firearms in a safe manner.