Purpose & Build
This stitched gun belt is perfect for smaller belt loops on women's jeans and dress pants at 1 1/4" wide and 3/16" thick. Built to handle everyday carry with no gun sag. Daltech Force® has gone to great lengths to bring a completely custom product to their customers. Comes with a stylish dress buckle. 9 holes at 3/4" spacing for ultimate holster adjustment. USA full-grain leather is the ultimate single layer belt. Premium USA full-grain leather that is not glued, laminated, or stitched together. It will never split or come apart. Daltech Force® Gun Belts are made from all American leather and made in America in the Daltech Force® leather shop. Our standard thickness gun belts are 12-14 oz. We shoot for 13 oz, which is approximately 3/16" thick, but with natural hides some are slightly thinner or thicker.
- - One row of stitching adds style and rigidity to full-grain leather belt
- - Single layer design will never split or come apart
- - Our gun belts are trademarked, designed, manufactured, and sold exclusively by Daltech Force® in the USA.
- - Made thick and perfect for CCW
- - 1.25" Width to fit the narrower belt loops of women's jeans and slacks.
- - 9 holes at 3/4" Spacing
- - Choice of Buckles: Stylish Dress Buckle
- - Chicago Screws for changeable buckle
- - 12-14 oz Thick
- - Exclusive Daltech Force® Design
Women's Size Chart
- X-Small - 28" to middle hole (average pant size 00)
- Small - 32" to middle hole (average pant size 0-2)
- Medium - 36" to middle hole (average pant size 4-6)
- Large - 40" to middle hole (average pant size 8-10)
- X-Large - 44" to middle hole (average pant size 12-14)
- 2XL - 48" to middle hole (average pant size 16-18)
- 3XL - 52" to middle hole (average pant size 20-22)
- 4XL - 56" to middle hole (average pant size 24-26)
- 5XL - 60" to middle hole (average pant size 28-30)
Sizing is approximate for wearing with a holster. If you're unsure of your size simply take a fabric tape measure your waist/hips (where your pant loops are located) take that number and find the belt size that falls closest to the measurement. If you fall in between it is best to go up a size because it allows you more adjustment for concealed carry.
Carry All Day, Your Way!®
Made in the USA by Daltech Force®
If you have questions on sizing, please call to speak with our excellent customer service sales staff at 1-844-GUN-BELT.
Leather Goods: Limited Lifetime Warranty to fix or replace:
Daltech Enterprises, Inc. will cover any defects in materials, construction, or workmanship on all leather products that we sell for the lifetime of the product. This covers stitching that breaks buckles that break, or a defect in the leather that we missed.
Elastic Carry Products: One Year Limited Warranty to fix or replace:
Daltech Enterprises, Inc. will cover any defects in materials, construction, or workmanship on all elastic carry products for up to one year. They are covered if the stitching unravels or comes loose or part of the gun pocket separates from the shirt of elastic. The warranty is limited to one year since theses items are worn and washed frequently and we can’t control the care of the product.
Daltech Force is not responsible for the use or misuse, mis-handling, and careless use of firearms when using our products. Firearms are dangerous. Make sure to read all instructions and take training and classes to handle firearms in a safe manner.