Purpose & Build
Custom made in our USA leather shop. 100% genuine thick USA premium cowhide leather. Flexible and comfortable for all day carry. Rounded and smooth edges. No hard sharp corners like machine pressed imports. Slim and less bulky style keeps gun close, flat, and tight to the body for sturdy carry. This holster is built to last by our in-house craftsmen with detail and quality. See drop down list for available gun fit.
- - Molded cowhide leather for grip and comfort
- - Available in right or left hand
- - Flexible and comfortable for all day carry
- - Daltech Force® gun holsters are trademarked, designed, manufactured, and sold exclusively by Daltech Force in the USA.
- - Custom molded to your gun
- - Custom molded leather slide holster to cradle your weapon perfectly
- - 100% premium USA top grain cowhide leather
- - Heavy nylon stitching for durability
- - Exclusive Daltech Force® Design
Carry All Day, Your Way!®
Made in the USA by Daltech Force®
If you have questions on sizing, please call to speak with our excellent customer service sales staff at 1-844-GUN-BELT.
Leather Goods: Limited Lifetime Warranty to fix or replace:
Daltech Enterprises, Inc. will cover any defects in materials, construction, or workmanship on all leather products that we sell for the lifetime of the product. This covers stitching that breaks buckles that break, or a defect in the leather that we missed.
Elastic Carry Products: One Year Limited Warranty to fix or replace:
Daltech Enterprises, Inc. will cover any defects in materials, construction, or workmanship on all elastic carry products for up to one year. They are covered if the stitching unravels or comes loose or part of the gun pocket separates from the shirt of elastic. The warranty is limited to one year since theses items are worn and washed frequently and we can’t control the care of the product.
Daltech Force is not responsible for the use or misuse, mis-handling, and careless use of firearms when using our products. Firearms are dangerous. Make sure to read all instructions and take training and classes to handle firearms in a safe manner.