Purpose & Build
This classic western belt style is named after the iconic Texas Rangers, because they used this unique cinching technique so they could wear a smaller belt and still holster their Colt Walker six-shooter. You’ll enjoy this belt whether you’re into the western look or just want to stand out from the crowd. Our Ranger Belts are expertly crafted out of the same high quality leather and materials you expect from Daltech Force® with special attention to every detail. Premium USA full-grain leather that is not glued, laminated or stitched together.
- Available in 3/16” Thickness only
- 1.5” wide with 1” leather in the front - fits standard belt loops
- Available with 7 holes spaced at 1”
- Buckles are attached with Chicago screws allowing you to easily remove and replace it with one of your own
- Handcrafted to order
- All American made in the Daltech Force® leather shop
- - 1.5" Width
- - 1/4" Thick
- - Nice and heavy brown colored nylon stitched edging
- - 5 holes at 1" Spacing
- - Heavy Duty Roller Buckle
- - Floral Chicago Screws for changeable buckle
- - Exclusive BULLBELT® Design
What size should I order?
- Measure an old belt from the fold of the leather at the buckle to the hole you're using on that belt to carry your firearm. Use that measurement as your belt size.
- For more detailed instructions, see our Perfect Fit Sizing page.
Carry All Day, Your Way!®
Made in the USA by Daltech Force®