THIS IS THE CONDITIONER WE USE IN OUR SHOP!
Specifically formulated for SuperBio®, Tactical and Special Ops polymer gun belts to renew & buff out scuffs & scratches. Works on all SuperBio® brand belts, black and brown!
- Thick lotion makes it easy to apply
- 4 way formulation to Clean, Polish, Renew and Protect
- No sticky grimy residue left behind
- Ideal for restoration and maintenance of IndestructiBelt® polymer belts
- Ideal for polishing and buffing out scratches on non-leather products
- Not for use on leather products
- All our own IndestructiBelt® brand belts get wiped down with DaltechBlack before packaging
- Safe water-based formula can be used as often as needed
- DaltechBlack is made and formulated as our unique blend
- 2 fluid ounces in an air-tight bottle and spout
- Apply liberally by hand or with soft cloth, let dry, and buff
- Made in the USA
*Item will ship same day when ordered before 2pm EST. Orders placed after 2pm EST will ship next business day.*
If you have questions on sizing, please call to speak with our excellent customer service sales staff at 1-844-GUN-BELT.
Leather Goods: Limited Lifetime Warranty to fix or replace:
Daltech Enterprises, Inc. will cover any defects in materials, construction, or workmanship on all leather products that we sell for the lifetime of the product. This covers stitching that breaks buckles that break, or a defect in the leather that we missed.
Elastic Carry Products: One Year Limited Warranty to fix or replace:
Daltech Enterprises, Inc. will cover any defects in materials, construction, or workmanship on all elastic carry products for up to one year. They are covered if the stitching unravels or comes loose or part of the gun pocket separates from the shirt of elastic. The warranty is limited to one year since theses items are worn and washed frequently and we can’t control the care of the product.
Daltech Force is not responsible for the use or misuse, mis-handling, and careless use of firearms when using our products. Firearms are dangerous. Make sure to read all instructions and take training and classes to handle firearms in a safe manner.